being me ;)

My photo
klang, selangor, Malaysia
rihanna taught me not every guy/girl is going to treat me right , Lady Gaga taught me Its okay to be different , Ke$ha taught me to be myself and not care what anyone else thinks , Eminem taught me that life is hard but you can make it through , Katy Perry taught me to be the best I can be , that I'm worth, while Michael Jackson taught me to always love the people around me. Justin Bieber taught me to never say never . . life taught me live <3

otherway :)


saya sayang awak kerana sudi singgah disini :) terima kasih yer .. kalau awak sayang saya jugaa follow,lah saya , ataupun awak nak tinggalkan pesanan utk saya pon sangat di alu-alukan :) hee , saya budak baru dalam nk manage blogg , if ada yang salah atau pun x betol , bagi saya tahu ok ?? hoi !! bagi sesiapa yg x suka saya punya blogg , shut ur fucking mouth n go to hell ok ?? thank u :) muaaackhh !!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

SiLLy thOughT !!


BOOYAH !! muahahahahaha XD , u see this picture ?? ouh yeah . juz like the title . silly thought of mine . *goin to cut my hair exactly like d picture .
cute ryte ?? well , mayb im not as cute as the gurlll ~ derr .. im talking about d hair okayy ??!! mayb i'll cut it in 3 weeks from now . yes , yes i am . i'm going to be A EMO *_*  . wht ?? jealous ?? bhahahahahah ~


dats all guyz . its gettin late . goin to my sweet tiny bed :)
daaa ~ byee ..




p/s : i'll post the picture of mine okayy ! ;D




                                                                            sweet kiss from me ,
                                                                                  :* LeaJamesBaker <3
                                                                                              XOXO .

No comments:

Post a Comment